BUT IT WAS ACES. EVERYONE SHOULD GO SEE IT.
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. If you could have one novel, one album, and one film to bring with you on a ~deserted island, what would you bring?
Shit, um. ALL MY FAVORITES ARE SERIES. Fuck these arbitrary rules, I got a Kindle specifically to avoid this kind of limitations-on-my-library bullshit. (But maybe Deep Wizardry by Diane Duane or Good Omens by Pratchett & Gaiman for my novel. Gr8 Literature™ is all well and good, but if I’m gonna be trapped with it I want something enjoyable). My film would be the Lord of the Rings trilogy, SHUT UP IT’S ONE FILM. My album is Hotel Paper by Michelle Branch.
2. If you were a bender (a la A:tLA) what would you most like to bend? (not necessarily the one you think you’d be mostly likely to).
I have no idea what we’re talking about.
3. What is your favorite animated film?
I am not keen on animated stuff, really. How To Train Your Dragon is the only one I’ve cared for in recent memory.
4. What is your biggest OTP outside of comics?
Ummm I’m such a multishipper though. I guess Sherlock/John in the BBC series, platonic or otherwise. That one is inarguable.
5. Do you have a favorite quote (from any media)?
6. Is there a character (in comics or otherwise) that you think you are most like?
I think I’d need to see more of the inner mental life of characters to say that. I identify with the Holmes brothers in Sherlock BBC, I suppose.
7. What character in fiction would you most like to be best of friends with?
Sandry Fa Toren from Tamora Pierce’s Circle Opens books is my snap answer. We’re just talking books here, yeah?
8. What, in your opinion, would be the most useful superpower to have?
Mind control! I don’t care if I sound like a supervillain when I say that.
9. Are there any characters you never expected to like as much as you do now?
Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones has grown on me tons this season.
10. If you and I were to actually get the chance to meet, what sort of fantastic things would you want us to do?
We would go to the aquarium, because that is what I
inflict upon do with all friends who visit me. And we would eat delicious meals.